|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
![]() Oringinal R6 and WIndows 2000
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Oringinal R6 and WIndows 2000 | ||
|
GoDSpeeD Private ![]()
Posts: 37 |
Does R6 work with Windows 2000 because I just tried it with the patch and it didn't load- are there ways to goo around this? Thanks ------------------ | ||
|
Dungheap 3d Retreat
Posts: 14 |
You have to import the Win98 Registry keys for R6 into your Win2k Registry and it should work then. ------------------ | ||
|
GoDSpeeD Private ![]()
Posts: 37 |
Could you specify what I should be importing-- thanks! ------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 249 |
Nine had a page written up that was a tutorial on how to get this done...I don't recall the link of the top of my head. ------------------ | ||
|
GoDSpeeD Private ![]()
Posts: 37 |
DOn't worry - I got it feixed- thanks for everyones help-- ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47