|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
![]() HELP! rstk2k link
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: HELP! rstk2k link | ||
|
Green Private ![]()
Posts: 11 |
Everytime I try to link to the rstk2k-v1.0 dowload, my browser (E5.0) starts to link (blue indicator moves towards right), then it basically locks up. The indicator will move slowly to the right, suddenly jump to 100%, then return back to where it was. After a while it settles around the 30% mark and stays there. I have dsl, no problem linking to any other part of the rsr site (or any other site on the net), and have given it a full 30 minutes to do it's d/l. But no go. Any advice? ------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 264 |
The file is 8mb. It should take a few minutes at least to download on DSL. Where are you downloading from and what link are you using? Are you using this one? http://roguespear.3dretreat.com/files/rstk2k_v1.0.zip ------------------ | ||
|
Green Private ![]()
Posts: 11 |
Yes. I even linked in through the one you gave in your post. Now there was a difference. This time instead of jumping between the actual % and 100, it just clicked it's way up to ~30% and stayed there. I waited 45 minutes this time ... no luck. Thanks though. PS - I'm in LV Nevada | ||
|
GoDSpeeD Private ![]()
Posts: 40 |
What I might suggest is that someone email you the program- see if that could go around the problem - I would - but I'm on 56 K sorry ------------------ | ||
|
Green Private ![]()
Posts: 11 |
Snicker took care of the problem and sent it to me via ICQ ... came through great. Took 3 minutes. Thanks Snicker! Now to unzip the file and look around ... ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47