|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
![]() RS ToolKit ... Game Time
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: RS ToolKit ... Game Time | ||
|
Green Private ![]()
Posts: 12 |
TK working? What is the game time? When does RSR get together for a frag fest via the tool kit? ------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 280 |
I haven't been hosting lately cause I just don't have time at night :-( I will make it a point to host tonight but I have no clue what time it will be. I will try to make a post in the forums. Also, stop by our chatroom sometime. We are always talk about who is hosting in there. ------------------ | ||
|
SamTheMan Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 52 |
Yeah! Uo UO UO UO UO UO UO !!!! ------------------ | ||
|
LEADKANDY4U Private ![]()
Posts: 14 |
With CO as a mod,With CO as a mod,With CO as a mod,With CO as a mod,....=) ------------------
| ||
|
Drunk Private ![]()
Posts: 23 |
Looks at the americans with their games, *WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH*, no fair .------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47