|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
![]() I have Covert Ops and can't play on the net
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: I have Covert Ops and can't play on the net | ||
|
[WoP]AssMan Newbie
Posts: 4 |
Some one please help | ||
|
GoDSpeeD Private ![]()
Posts: 42 |
Could you specify what the problem is? ------------------ | ||
|
[WoP]AssMan Newbie
Posts: 4 |
The problem is that is says i have an old ver. of rouge spear.....I don't own rouge spear....Is there going to be a pacth for CO? ------------------ | ||
|
[WoP]AssMan Newbie
Posts: 4 |
please some one help me ------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 277 |
You are most likely connecting to an Urban Ops server that is running the COE maps as a mod. You can ONLY connect to other servers that are JUST Covert Ops. You can't play on Rogue Spear or Urban Ops server. I recommend using a service such as MS's Zone that will lobby match you with some other strictly COE players. ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47