Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
  Question about kit selection...

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Question about kit selection...
Harvester of Sorrow
Newbie

Posts: 3
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 11-07-2000 02:38 PM


I was wondering, does it make you quieter (more stealthy) if you choose to not carry any special items? For example, if I choose Ding and put him in a light uniform with an MP5-SD and a 9mm-SD, and made his special slots both empty, would it make him quieter than if I, let's say, gave him flashbangs and frag grenades?
Click Here to See the Profile for Harvester of Sorrow   Click Here to Email Harvester of Sorrow    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 308
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-07-2000 04:01 PM


No, it doesn't. In single player however it will make you faster I believe. I don't think it makes a difference in mp though.

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
Drunk
Private

Posts: 33
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-07-2000 04:03 PM


I don't believe it does. (don't quote me on that )

------------------
C \Muhahhahaha/ c
- /< ;==- - - /< \Help Help/
- __/\ ` _/\ '
` \, ' \,
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""


Click Here to See the Profile for Drunk   Click Here to Email Drunk    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 31271461UIN: 31271461       IP Logged
GoDSpeeD
Private

Posts: 44
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-07-2000 09:59 PM


But I have seen that carrying a psg to a mp5 does make a difference! I think

------------------
Calvin Lam - GoDSpeeD


Click Here to See the Profile for GoDSpeeD   Click Here to Email GoDSpeeD    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 48343843UIN: 48343843   Send an AIM Message to calam63    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47