|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
![]() Maps from the R6 book...
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Maps from the R6 book... | ||
|
Harvester of Sorrow Private ![]()
Posts: 8 |
I think it would be cool if once the plugins were released, that people made maps from the book Rainbow Six. I know Worldpark was in the R6 game...but it just wasn't the same. You gotta have Johnston's perch on top of that roller coaster. I wanna shoot that guy in the liver! | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 514 |
Well, parts of Worldpark where in R6. I guess you could call it that. I forget what the actual map name was but it was all indoors and had the waterways. Man, I haven't played R6 in forever, hehe ------------------ | ||
|
Drunk Captain ![]() ![]()
Posts: 138 |
What kind of maps would could we expect? I haven't read the book, is it any good, worth buying?
------------------ | ||
|
Green Private ![]()
Posts: 24 |
The book is definitely worth buying. Not simply because it laid the foundation for the game. It stuck to the core characters and scope that makes Clancy books enjoyable. I mean, "heh that's great" about the world conspiracy or war stories Clancy normally writes about, but R6 provides a nice tactical level techno story. ------------------ | ||
|
Drunk Captain ![]() ![]()
Posts: 138 |
Cheers for the info, will do and get myself a copy later today! Hey Green you remember the RS Funnies, we have another 4 i think i'm addicted to smiley faces ------------------ | ||
|
Warthog Private ![]()
Posts: 33 |
I would like to see some Rainbow Six maps recreated onto Rogue Spear with maybe some minor changes. The Airport and Road maps were some of my favorites. The Road would need to be changed slightly so it wouldn't be "walk around the corner and you're dead" type of thing (that was annoying). Warthog ------------------ | ||
|
Green Private ![]()
Posts: 24 |
Warthog, agree some tweeks to the Road Map are needed. But if you ever played it w/ pistols only, it was a blast. A couple of folks staying high w/ .40s to pop off rounds across the canyon (to get the lucky shot or to keep 'em occupied) plus the LPBs doing a dash down and up to nail the "others" made for great games. ------------------ | ||
|
Warthog Private ![]()
Posts: 33 |
No, I never played it with p-only - too bad because I love that . Warthog ------------------ | ||
|
Miracleman Private ![]()
Posts: 6 |
Well, all R6 levels are cool enough to see rebuilt with the RS engine. I will play the R6 campain again if they rebuild it... | ||
|
Warthog Private ![]()
Posts: 33 |
Hey, now they will be releasing "The Mint" with the plugins. I would say I would like to see the final "battle" (if you could call it that) from the book, which is the jungle, but they put that in Covert Ops. Warthog ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47