|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
![]() Hey Snicker.....
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Hey Snicker..... | |||
|
Warthog Private ![]()
Posts: 19 |
Just out of curiousity, what are the daily/monthly hits on your website (if you don't mind sharing)? ![]() Warthog ------------------ | |||
|
Drunk Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 93 |
I think he does! i was actually gonna post that a couple of days ago but changed me mind at the last second! ------------------ | |||
|
Warthog Private ![]()
Posts: 19 |
Kinda figured that out . But it's no biggie ![]() I do remember one time last year I think, he said they got 50,000 in the month of May. Warthog ------------------ | |||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 431 |
We used to get 50,000. Now we get 2 hits a day. I usually visit the site and then sometimes my wife takes a look at what is going on. Ok, I am just joking :-) We currently aren't getting the 50,000 a day we used to back in the hayday of R6/RS but the network as a whole is growing instead of just RS Retreat being the big site on the block, hehe ------------------ | |||
|
Drunk Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 93 |
Which came first RSRetreat or 3DRetreat? (sorry i don't know the history of the site )------------------ | |||
|
Warthog Private ![]()
Posts: 19 |
Thanks snicker ![]() I figured you didn't get as many. That is understandable because the R6 series is done for a few years (supposedly). No big deal. It's still a good site. Drunk - it originally was the Rainbow Six Retreat. I've been here since the beginning. Warthog ------------------ | |||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 431 |
Warthog is correct ![]() Rainbow Six Retreat started, then 3d Retreat started to branch out to other stuff, then the R6 Retreat became the Rogue Spear Retreat. I prolly should have just stayed the Rainbow Six Retreat because everyone considers RS to be in the R6 series but back then I wasn't sure if it would make us look outdated, hehe ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47