|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
![]() MP Bound Keys Terrorist Sounds
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: MP Bound Keys Terrorist Sounds | ||
|
Kane Newbie
Posts: 2 |
Help Please. Can anyone tell me where to get the Terrorist sounds to put into the MP Bound Keys for Rogue. Thanks ------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 417 |
I may be mistaken but off the top of my head, only certain file names can be used for the mp bound keys. I haven't done any mods with this and this is just how I *think* it works....maybe it is as easy as changing one of the config txt files ------------------ | ||
|
Shroomhd Private ![]()
Posts: 22 |
You are wrong, you can use any of the voice sounds with RS MP bound keys you just need to get galleo's MP editor from this fine site =) ------------------ | ||
|
Drunk Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 84 |
Link to Page | Link to MPEditor ------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 417 |
Rock on ![]() ------------------ | ||
|
Drunk Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 84 |
I always do ![]() muhahahaha ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47