Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
  Intermediate Player looking for ORGANIZED Clan...

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Intermediate Player looking for ORGANIZED Clan...
mklangelo
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 11-20-2000 01:08 PM


Hi all,

I am looking for a clan that will accept a player that has a basic understanding of tactics but has some things to learn.

I'd like to find a clan that uses planning and actual
teamwork. Perhaps one that even gets together and practices!!

Is there such a clan??

I think I could be an asset.

Thanks, Mklangelo

------------------
When all is said and done, more is usually said than done...


Click Here to See the Profile for mklangelo   Click Here to Email mklangelo    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47