|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
![]() Infrared's Tacitcs (New Site)
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Infrared's Tacitcs (New Site) | ||
|
Infrared_Sight Private ![]()
Posts: 5 |
Hello everybody I am Infrared and I just got my new site up so check it out here http://www.planetrainbowsix.com/infrared ------------------ One by one they all went under, so I had the last laugh. They all thought it was a joke, but I had the last laugh. | ||
|
Drunk Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 81 |
Not a bad site at all, site design looks familar , should be intresting to see if you can write a better walk through than the RSD. *the challenge has been set* ![]() ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47