|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
![]() Best Video Settings?
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Best Video Settings? | ||
|
a_calder Newbie
Posts: 2 |
I have a new Matrox G450 32MB card and I want to try Rogue Spear with the best settings available for my video card. But I have no idea what all the video settings mean (Nearest Bilinear Mip??) Can someone tell me what are the best settings for Rogue Spear with a Matrox G400 or G450? Thanks, | ||
|
sniper 3d Retreat
Posts: 102 |
Well It doesnt really matter what HDD {hard drive) you have. I have IBM 45 GB@ 7200 RPM and I have mine set at Linear. It only depends on what Graphics/video card you have... I havent really read what I should set it up as but I would read the book that came with your card and check out the webpagefor more info on your card. And even send an email to the maker of your video card on what you should set it to. They would probbley know! Hope that helps.. and good luck! ------------------ | ||
|
a_calder Newbie
Posts: 2 |
Actually, I DID send a letter to Matrox, asking them what the optimal settings for Rogue Spear are (giving them all the options). They told me to contact the Game manufacturer (Red Storm), but they haven't responded yet. The options in the game for Video are And why are you telling me about your Hard Drive?! The options I am looking at are for optimal settings are in the Texture Filtering dropdown box in the ADVANCED section. The options are: Which one uses the full power of a G400 or G450 video card? Also, what does LOD Skip and MIP Skip do? Thanks, ------------------ | ||
|
Drunk Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 90 |
Wasn't there a tutorial on how to set up the options in Rogue Spear for optimum video card performance, i think roguespear.net did it but i couldn't find it on their site. Anyone remember it? ------------------ | ||
|
Drunk Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 90 |
Try this for tweaking you Rogue Spear, gives you handy hints on LOD and MOD and all the other intials! ![]() ------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 428 |
Very cool, I forgot about that page. Thanks Drunk! I am going to post it as news on the site again. ------------------ | ||
|
Drunk Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 90 |
Spent ages trying to find that Hmmmmmmph my ICQ status thingy isn't workin works on the Ultraboard.------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 428 |
Check your ICQ security settings and make sure you have the option to "allow others to see online status" enabled. ------------------ | ||
|
Drunk Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 90 |
The ICQ settings thing is already checked, any other ideas? ![]() ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47