Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
  Installers for Mods (do you need one?)

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Installers for Mods (do you need one?)
Infrared_Sight
Private

Posts: 6
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 11-21-2000 11:49 PM


Hi I am Infrared and I write tactics for my own website at http://www.planetrainbowsix.com/infrared

And I noticed a lot of people use winzip and the clickteam installer for their mods!

I have something even better for you modders out there? I have a really professional installer kind a like "Install Shield Pro" but a little different.

And if you're interested in making a mod and need a .exe file intstaller then email me at infrared@planetrainbowsix.com

And I'll make your mod a .exe installer file!

------------------
Infrared

One by one they all went under, so I had the last laugh. They all thought it was a joke, but I had the last laugh.


Click Here to See the Profile for Infrared_Sight    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
David
Private

Posts: 22
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-23-2000 10:48 PM


Why are you going around in forums saying the exact same thing? You did this in RSD's forum also. Like that one guy said on RSD's forum, you are bassicly trying to get more popular, and more hits. Truthfully, people wanna be able to do things themselfs, not have someone do it for them...

------------------
David
Davids Mods


Click Here to See the Profile for David   Click Here to Email David    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 27917600UIN: 27917600       IP Logged
Drunk
Sergeant

Posts: 97
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-24-2000 04:59 AM


Go David Go David!!

Yeah thats pretty much true, if you have something like that, send it to sites as news, then they can decide from there, no one likes a spammer.

------------------
CONFUCIUS SAY . .Man who put head on Rail Road track to listen for train likely to end up with splitting headache.
Webmaster of the Funniest Clan Site In The World and of course The Rogue Spear Funnies


Click Here to See the Profile for Drunk   Click Here to Email Drunk    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 31271461UIN: 31271461       IP Logged
David
Private

Posts: 22
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-24-2000 08:43 AM


------------------
David
Davids Mods


Click Here to See the Profile for David   Click Here to Email David    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 27917600UIN: 27917600       IP Logged
David
Private

Posts: 22
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-24-2000 12:15 PM


Infrared, you need to add a forum on that page, people hate to email, forum is alot easier.

------------------
David
Davids Mods


Click Here to See the Profile for David   Click Here to Email David    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 27917600UIN: 27917600       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47