Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
  Hosting Problems With RS

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Hosting Problems With RS
BeH0LdEr
Newbie

Posts: 2
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 11-23-2000 04:36 PM


Ok, I just got dsl connection and I've hosted before with it, but all the sudden I can't. I need to switch my network address in option to my ip. The problem is whenever I leave the options menu it always changes back to Default. I really need help makin my ip to stick...anyone have a clue?

Click Here to See the Profile for BeH0LdEr   Click Here to Email BeH0LdEr    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
BeH0LdEr
Newbie

Posts: 2
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 11-23-2000 05:36 PM


n/m i fixed it...i just plugged the cables into the hub so i wasnt using the first slot...just 2 and 3. Then I made the name of my workgroups the same.

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for BeH0LdEr   Click Here to Email BeH0LdEr    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47