Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
  R6 comics

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   R6 comics
Funkss
Private

Posts: 9
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-24-2000 12:30 AM


I updated R6 Funnies with Dr. Killroy's comics that he gave to fitz to give to me. http://roguespear.3dretreat.com/r6funnies/comic/comic.html I hope yall like them. I will spice up the html later but, I wanted to get them out for now, Peace

P.S. Thanks Dr. Killroy

------------------
Head Honcho at R6 Funnies - http://roguespear.3dretreat.com/r6funnies


Click Here to See the Profile for Funkss   Click Here to Email Funkss    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 16151933UIN: 16151933   Send an AIM Message to Funksss   Send a message to fadetofunkUIN: 16151933 IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47