Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
  Making Rogue Spear Work Right

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Making Rogue Spear Work Right
QBall82
Newbie

Posts: 2
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 11-25-2000 09:38 PM


Hey all,
I'm a newby to Rogue Spear, but I've been playing R6 for a while. I just got RS and it doesn't work! The graphics are really choppy, which makes it impossible to play in real-time. I have a Pentium-III 450 with a Voodoo3 2000 card. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
-QBall

Click Here to See the Profile for QBall82   Click Here to Email QBall82    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote     Send an AIM Message to Nelso82    IP Logged
GoDSpeeD
Sergeant

Posts: 54
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-25-2000 11:07 PM


Hey- I was wondering what operating system and some more system spec- and as well as what is heppening whne the error occurs! Thanks and good luck

------------------
Calvin Lam - GoDSpeeD


Click Here to See the Profile for GoDSpeeD   Click Here to Email GoDSpeeD    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 48343843UIN: 48343843   Send an AIM Message to calam63    IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 442
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-26-2000 03:23 AM


Make sure you have the latest video card drivers and also make sure you aren't forcing software mode in your video settings.

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
QBall82
Newbie

Posts: 2
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 11-26-2000 07:51 AM


Godspeed, I'm running Windows 98, but I'm not sure what system specs you need to help me...please tell me.
Snicker, yes, I do have the latest drivers, and I'm not forcing software...I got in contact with Red Storm tech support and he told me to download Dx 8. I did, and it didn't do it. He also said that I have some IRQ conflicts, but I have no clue what that would do to the game and/or how to solve those conflicts.

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for QBall82   Click Here to Email QBall82    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote     Send an AIM Message to Nelso82    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47