Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
  Rogue Spear for mac?

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Rogue Spear for mac?
Infrared_Sight
Private

Posts: 7
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 11-26-2000 08:36 PM


Mac's suck so do Apple computers, lol. J/k they do but I'm just glad I dont have one. How about you do you like them?

------------------
Infrared

One by one they all went under, so I had the last laugh. They all thought it was a joke, but I had the last laugh.


Click Here to See the Profile for Infrared_Sight    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
David
Private

Posts: 42
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-27-2000 04:41 PM


I Macs, are the coolest

------------------
David
Davids Mods


Click Here to See the Profile for David   Click Here to Email David    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 27917600UIN: 27917600       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47