Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
  Jobs??? Is there anyway?

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Jobs??? Is there anyway?
Infrared_Sight
Private

Posts: 14
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 11-28-2000 12:24 AM


Hi Snicker I was wondering if I could possibly get a job with the 3D Retreat Community, like for Rogue Spear Retreat? I know a lot of HTML, modding etc, etc.

I could be anything you really need around here? Please let me know I have too, too much free time on my hands.

------------------
Infrared

One by one they all went under, so I had the last laugh. They all thought it was a joke, but I had the last laugh.


Click Here to See the Profile for Infrared_Sight    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 472
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-28-2000 12:45 AM


We are always looking for how talented people can join the 3d Retreat. Send me an email with some examples of online work you have done before and some of your interests. We mainly need news editors who post news on the 3d Retreat and do other various things.

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
Infrared_Sight
Private

Posts: 14
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 11-28-2000 01:03 AM


ok, well then can I be a news editor guys? I sent you an email too!

------------------
Infrared

One by one they all went under, so I had the last laugh. They all thought it was a joke, but I had the last laugh.


Click Here to See the Profile for Infrared_Sight    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
Drunk
Captain

Posts: 124
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-28-2000 09:53 AM


I wannabe "The 3dRetreat Forum Spammer" doing quite well i think

------------------
CONFUCIUS SAY . .Man who put head on Rail Road track to listen for train likely to end up with splitting headache.
Webmaster of the Funniest Clan Site In The World and of course The Rogue Spear Funnies


Click Here to See the Profile for Drunk   Click Here to Email Drunk    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 31271461UIN: 31271461       IP Logged
Shroomhd
Private

Posts: 40
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-29-2000 06:01 PM


Well Snicker is the king of spam over at RSE so ask him for some pointers.

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Shroomhd   Click Here to Email Shroomhd    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 74938695UIN: 74938695   Send an AIM Message to Foulk1    IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 472
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-29-2000 06:13 PM


You got your facts wrong, I am only runner up. Szlater awarded Pie the Spam King

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
SamTheMan
Sergeant

Posts: 73
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-30-2000 10:41 PM


lol. So you can look up to Pie and Snick.

------------------
/Sam from Everything Rainbow Six Series


Click Here to See the Profile for SamTheMan   Click Here to Email SamTheMan    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 40054972UIN: 40054972       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47