Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
  Hosting?

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Hosting?
Infrared_Sight
Private

Posts: 11
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 11-28-2000 03:42 PM


Snicker how can I get hosted by the 3D Retreat? Pleasae help cause planetrainbowsix.com is a good host but they dont support and SSI or CGI's and I need both, please help me out and let me know, thanks

------------------
Infrared

One by one they all went under, so I had the last laugh. They all thought it was a joke, but I had the last laugh.


Click Here to See the Profile for Infrared_Sight    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
Infrared_Sight
Private

Posts: 11
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 11-28-2000 04:08 PM


testing my sig.

------------------
Infrared

One by one they all went under, so I had the last laugh. They all thought it was a joke, but I had the last laugh.


Click Here to See the Profile for Infrared_Sight    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
David
Private

Posts: 48
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-28-2000 05:52 PM


Hey your the guy who emailed me asking how I got hosted, lmao. Sorry I get alot of emails..

------------------
David
Davids Mods


Click Here to See the Profile for David   Click Here to Email David    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 27917600UIN: 27917600       IP Logged
Drunk
Captain

Posts: 117
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-29-2000 04:28 AM


Thats it kick a man while hes down

------------------
CONFUCIUS SAY . .Man who put head on Rail Road track to listen for train likely to end up with splitting headache.
Webmaster of the Funniest Clan Site In The World and of course The Rogue Spear Funnies


Click Here to See the Profile for Drunk   Click Here to Email Drunk    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 31271461UIN: 31271461       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47