|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
![]() I'm bored
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: I'm bored | ||
|
GoDSpeeD Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 71 |
This is a nothing message- I am going to accumulate posts here! ![]() ------------------ | ||
|
GoDSpeeD Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 71 |
second post ------------------ | ||
|
GoDSpeeD Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 71 |
i hope I don't get banned from forums - hehe- 3rd ------------------ | ||
|
GoDSpeeD Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 71 |
so I am very happy that the admins cleaned up the rs 1v1 ladder - insterad of being in 13,000''s due to not playing many games- i am now 2000's woo hoo- 9000 moves-- 4th ------------------ | ||
|
GoDSpeeD Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 71 |
hmm- u ask- why don't I play some RS- well I am in a slump- once u suck - u need some time off- lol ------------------ | ||
|
GoDSpeeD Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 71 |
woo hoo- no posted here yet ------------------ | ||
|
GoDSpeeD Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 71 |
okay I am tlking a break- anyone one want me to tell a story here? ------------------ | ||
|
David Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 90 |
gdfkjgsfghfsgfk, SPAM! - 1st------------------ | ||
|
David Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 90 |
I am SOOOOO bored, (lie), SPAM! - 2nd No more, hehehe. I am the SPAM king!! ------------------ | ||
|
Drunk Captain ![]() ![]()
Posts: 178 |
you guys need medical help ![]() ------------------ | ||
|
Warthog Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 51 |
I got it...lets make a story. Five words or less each post. We did this on another bbs - was pretty funny. ![]() I'll start... Once upon a time ------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 587 |
Once upon a time... Snicker started a game company. ------------------ | ||
|
Drunk Captain ![]() ![]()
Posts: 178 |
they made golf simulations ------------------ | ||
|
GoDSpeeD Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 71 |
that involved Snickers's mom (I hope this isn't offending- only for joke purposes) ------------------ | ||
|
Shroomhd 3d Retreat
Posts: 86 |
she had a nice putter ------------------ | ||
|
GoDSpeeD Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 71 |
that was one hundred dollars ------------------ | ||
|
Warthog Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 51 |
Santa came along... ------------------ | ||
|
David Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 90 |
Went down her chimbney (cant spell) ![]() ------------------ | ||
|
Drunk Captain ![]() ![]()
Posts: 178 |
and left 2 gifts ------------------ | ||
|
GoDSpeeD Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 71 |
One was rogue spear gold limted milenium platnum damn - (over my words) - edition ( all adjactives are one thingword) ------------------ | ||
|
David Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 90 |
And gave her Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 PC version. With some nice power rangers, and a barney doll...Oh and some coal. For being very naughty.......(Not to be taken the wrong way..) ------------------ | ||
|
Warthog Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 51 |
**(screw the limit )**Snicker decided to adopt one of Santa's elves... ------------------ | ||
|
Infrared_Sight Private ![]()
Posts: 37 |
getting sleepy here, how about you? ------------------ Do you know what a dog needs? A bitch! Infrared's Tactics -Webmatser | ||
|
David Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 90 |
(Yea, screw the limit) The elfe felt a little to happy... ------------------ | ||
|
Drunk Captain ![]() ![]()
Posts: 178 |
the elf had big green ears and a pair of sandals ------------------ | ||
|
David Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 90 |
They did the nasty...Then thats where snicker came into the world...(LOL) ------------------ | ||
|
Infrared_Sight Private ![]()
Posts: 37 |
Heres an "Idea" why dont you guys start a new subject this one is old!!!!!!!! J/k Well I am bored too, lol! ------------------ Do you know what a dog needs? A bitch! Infrared's Tactics -Webmatser | ||
|
GoDSpeeD Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 71 |
WHile in Snicker's childhood, he one day asked mommy, "this guy tells me I am a child of a elf, is it true mommy, am I an elfling-" hahahaha elfling- hahahahahah ------------------ | ||
|
Green Private ![]()
Posts: 31 |
to which she replied "no my darling, you are only a half elf ... because on the night of your conception, well I don't remember very well, but there was this large ..." ------------------ | ||
|
GoDSpeeD Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 71 |
wow- we need another plot line- it got bad once we introduced the elf into it. LOL ------------------ | ||
|
GoDSpeeD Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 71 |
68th post ------------------ | ||
|
Infrared_Sight Private ![]()
Posts: 37 |
33rd, lol. ------------------ Do you know what a dog needs? A bitch! Infrared's Tactics -Webmatser | ||
|
Lt_Colonel Private ![]()
Posts: 30 |
Your story wasn't good to begin with :-D ------------------ | ||
|
Drunk Captain ![]() ![]()
Posts: 178 |
you start one then!! ![]() ------------------ | ||
|
Lt_Colonel Private ![]()
Posts: 30 |
a story... sure.... i'll make a new forum topic and title it "story" spread the word lets try to get all members to post a piece! ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47