|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
![]() Rogue Spear Tactics!
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Rogue Spear Tactics! | ||
|
Infrared_Sight Private ![]()
Posts: 37 |
I would like to introduce my Rogue Spear website, the only reason why I'm doing this is cause I need the traffic so please visit, please. Thanks!
------------------ Do you know what a dog needs? A bitch! Infrared's Tactics -Webmatser | ||
|
Drunk Captain ![]() ![]()
Posts: 215 |
lmao, didn't u get the lecture about spamming the last time you tried? If you want more traffic make more tactics, though you will be hard pressed to beat Pie. ------------------ | ||
|
David Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 90 |
I know I am a spammer, but jesus dude! How would you like if someone was stealing your traffic!?!?! Thats the kind of spamming I dont believe in. Very wrong. ![]() ------------------ | ||
|
Infrared_Sight Private ![]()
Posts: 37 |
Sorry guys but rogue spear retreat get a lot of traffic. I need some too! Anyway sorry again, wow why is everyone so negitive around here? Just wanted to tell you about my site. ------------------ Do you know what a dog needs? A bitch! Infrared's Tactics -Webmatser | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 628 |
If you run a Rogue Spear related site, feel free to spam/pimp/post/promote/announce/etc/ it here. It's all about the community. There is nothing wrong with simply announcing that you have a new tactics site up. Sure, you can spam things in a negative way to hurt people but that wasn't done...lets move on to a different subject ![]() ------------------ | ||
|
David Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 90 |
sorry infrared... ------------------ | ||
|
Infrared_Sight Private ![]()
Posts: 37 |
bah hum bug yourself drunk fool! ------------------ Do you know what a dog needs? A bitch! Infrared's Tactics -Webmatser | ||
|
SamTheMan Captain ![]() ![]()
Posts: 101 |
That isn't the best way of getting hits. Add your site to yahoo and watch your site grow. and ask pie to add ur site to his links if you havnt already. It kinda takes work to get hits, it doesnt just happend. Dont expect to get as much as pie now, its too far in the R6 series, his site was one of the first. ------------------ | ||
|
Maverick Private ![]()
Posts: 8 |
is that all your site is--an animated banner? ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47