Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
  Covert Ops?

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Covert Ops?
Infrared_Sight
Private

Posts: 20
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 12-05-2000 04:45 PM


does anyone really think COE is worth the price $29.99? Cause I was WAYYYYYYYYY disapointed with it.


RSE didn't do its best 3 mission come one now whats this crap?

------------------
I n f r a r e d _ S i g h t

Do you know what a dog needs? A bitch!

Infrared's Tactics -Webmatser


Click Here to See the Profile for Infrared_Sight    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
Drunk
Captain

Posts: 138
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 12-05-2000 04:50 PM


The whole game wasn't about the missions it was about taking the "covert ops test", for a player who has played R6 from the beginning i never thought of buying it cause its just training, anyway won't be another few years till it comes out over here LOL j/k

------------------
CONFUCIUS SAY . .Man who put head on Rail Road track to listen for train likely to end up with splitting headache.
Webmaster of the Funniest Clan Site In The World and of course The Rogue Spear Funnies


Click Here to See the Profile for Drunk   Click Here to Email Drunk    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 31271461UIN: 31271461       IP Logged
Warthog
Private

Posts: 31
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 12-05-2000 05:06 PM


Drunk - same here

EVERY other R6 game, I have gotten within 30 days of the release date. Not this time. Also, I read about military stuff ALL THE TIME! I don't need anything that is on the other cd. It's completely worthless.

I will eventually get it, but I'm in no hurry whatsoever.

Warthog

------------------
Got Milk?


Click Here to See the Profile for Warthog   Click Here to Email Warthog    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 79345269UIN: 79345269   Send an AIM Message to .......aol sucks..........    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47