Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
  How did you get your handle?

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   How did you get your handle?
Drunk
Captain

Posts: 157
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 12-10-2000 11:49 AM


Well..

------------------
CONFUCIUS SAY . .Man who put head on Rail Road track to listen for train likely to end up with splitting headache.
Webmaster of the Funniest Clan Site In The World and of course The Rogue Spear Funnies


Click Here to See the Profile for Drunk   Click Here to Email Drunk    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 31271461UIN: 31271461       IP Logged
Shroomhd
3d Retreat

Posts: 78
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 12-10-2000 03:10 PM


Well it started back in the days of my first ISP AOL... I needed a screename so I decided to go with mushroom head which was what some of the people were calling me at the time because of my chili bowl hair cut. Of course being the bastard that AOL is it said that was too many chracters so I shortened it to Shroomhd.. and the legend was born.

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Shroomhd   Click Here to Email Shroomhd    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 74938695UIN: 74938695   Send an AIM Message to Foulk1    IP Logged
Infrared_Sight
Private

Posts: 35
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 12-10-2000 03:32 PM


Well I love Snipers and scopes and everything else with SWAT and weapons. I Infrared sound tight. and I liked Snipers Sights and Infrared vision is the coolest thing so I came up with "Infrared_Sight"

------------------
I n f r a r e d _ S i g h t

Do you know what a dog needs? A bitch!

Infrared's Tactics -Webmatser


Click Here to See the Profile for Infrared_Sight    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
SamTheMan
Sergeant

Posts: 86
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 12-10-2000 07:44 PM


Dont ask me, ask my mom.

------------------
/Sam from Everything Rainbow Six Series


Click Here to See the Profile for SamTheMan   Click Here to Email SamTheMan    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 40054972UIN: 40054972       IP Logged
coolant
3d Retreat

Posts: 129
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 12-10-2000 10:47 PM


I went to six flags here in TX and i LOVED Mr. Freeze. I thought the name freeze would be kinda cool (my name used to be plague). I went to pick up my car that was in the shop. When I saw a box of coolant nearby I said "that's it!" and here we are today..

------------------
- coolant
coolant@ritual.com
If you head is made out of butter, stay away from the fire.


Click Here to See the Profile for coolant   Click Here to Email coolant    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 100282766UIN: 100282766   Send an AIM Message to CoolantSV    IP Logged
OP4_Sneaky
Newbie

Posts: 4
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 12-23-2000 09:03 PM


I'm a member of the OP4 clan. Sneaky comes from the movie Clear and Present Danger, in which Ding Chavez tells his instructor that his skill comes from being a "sneaky bastard". And so, it's OP4_Sneaky.

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for OP4_Sneaky   Click Here to Email OP4_Sneaky    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
Warthog
Private

Posts: 42
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 12-24-2000 04:27 PM


From my all time favorite airplane, the A-10 Warthog.

Warthog

------------------
Got Milk?


Click Here to See the Profile for Warthog   Click Here to Email Warthog    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 79345269UIN: 79345269   Send an AIM Message to .......aol sucks..........    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47