|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
![]() Win 2K and RS
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Win 2K and RS | ||
|
Booker Private ![]()
Posts: 17 |
Heres my problem. When I go to play a game of Rouge Spear I always get quick flicker (its the only thing I can think of to call it) right in the middle of the screen. Its like a TV channel thats not coming in to good. It will flicker for a sec, stop and then do it again over and over. System Spec ------------------ | ||
|
dj_spazz Private ![]()
Posts: 13 |
v2.05 should be compliant with Win 2K, so complain to Red Storm ------------------ | ||
|
dj_spazz Private ![]()
Posts: 13 |
maybe a driver problem! ------------------ | ||
|
Lt_Colonel Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 57 |
Have you tried messing with graphics levels? that may help.... or hmm.... lets see.... try playing with different resolution settings or force software... or configure the game or rather make sure the configurations are correct. ------------------ | ||
|
Booker Private ![]()
Posts: 17 |
I drop to 600x400 from 800x600 and its still there but not as much. Its not a big deal. I was just hoping someone had this problem before and had a fix for it. ------------------ | ||
|
Lt_Colonel Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 57 |
Oh.... I haven't had the problem.... my problem is more serious.... to say i can't play my games at all anyways.... the thngs i suggested sometimes help.------------------ | ||
|
LtCol Gil Newbie
Posts: 2 |
Win2k is definetly not! a gaming platfrom how stabile it might be, run multible system is what i do Win2k/WinME, u proper still got a win98 cd around or something? :) ------------------ | ||
|
SamTheMan Captain ![]() ![]()
Posts: 110 |
uh.... yeah.... mabey change your renderer in the RSConfig. ------------------ | ||
|
Lakor Newbie
Posts: 2 |
Hmm I'm having the same problem with a Hercules GTS II, could be new Detonator drivers? This is on Win ME. -Lakor | ||
|
sniper Moderator
Posts: 193 |
I'm on win2k Pro with RS/UO/COE instaleld fine on my puter... Specs of my puter are as follows: Abit KT7-Raid I'm just having DVD player probs in win 2k thats all ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47