|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
![]() Fav. Rogue Spear Operative
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Fav. Rogue Spear Operative | ||
|
Lt_Colonel Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 66 |
I'm bored, so i have a question... who is your favorite Rogue Spear operative? My favorite operatives are Ding Chavez, Arnavisca Santiago, and Homer Johnston (him cuz he is what i like to be... a sniper | ||
|
Drunk Moderator
Posts: 348 |
Andrew Burke cause hes english ![]() ------------------ | ||
|
Lt_Colonel Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 66 |
ahh..... good reasoning! but the 3 I picked are pretty awesome!!!------------------ | ||
|
Warthog Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 73 |
Me!! lol I made myself ![]() Originally (like back when R6 demo came out), I used Ding Chavez because I had just finished reading the book, Rainbow Six. I used him up to the point of making me. With missions that require more than me, I have him. Anyone have a favorite team color? Ever since the demo came out, I have used Gold. Don't ask why. I don't even like that color. Just for some reason, way back then, I chose Gold and have stuck with it EVERY single game since. My "main man" is always on Gold - either me or Chavez. ------------------ | ||
|
Lt_Colonel Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 66 |
Nope no favorite team color... But whatever team one of my fav operatives is on... i always switch to that team!! ![]() ------------------ | ||
|
Drunk Moderator
Posts: 348 |
R E D ------------------ | ||
|
ghost397 Private ![]()
Posts: 18 |
Chavez, of course. If I take in a partner, it's usually Price. They're the two best all around ops. ------------------ | ||
|
Lt_Colonel Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 66 |
Cool!....
------------------ | ||
|
SamTheMan Moderator
Posts: 158 |
I like being the reserves cause they suck, and it harder... and i get bored with ding cause he's too good ![]() ------------------ | ||
|
Warthog Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 73 |
Drunk! You're my bud! lol Never knew anyone except me who had a fav color Warthog ------------------ | ||
|
Drunk Moderator
Posts: 348 |
Red has to be the best colour .------------------ | ||
|
Lt_Colonel Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 66 |
well.... now that i think about it my fav. teams outta the teams are blue or red!! ![]() ------------------ | ||
|
X17 Moderator
Posts: 178 |
Ding Chavez A strong Clancy character. | ||
|
CaptainMiller2 Private ![]()
Posts: 12 |
Dingy, Only because of his stats. I also like Hanley, because he looks the most like me. However, I made a mos last year (never put it on the internet) that made all of the operatives, characters from Saving Private Ryan. It went great with the WW2 weapons mod. Then my favorite character was Jackson with his authentic 1906 springfield sniper rifle ------------------ | ||
|
Russian_Loyalist Newbie
Posts: 2 |
My fav is Gennedy Filitov, and Arkadi Novikov. They are pretty good and Filitov used to own a security firm. They also are good fighters, but maybe it is because I am Russian. But what do I care, I can like which ever operative I like. ------------------ | ||
|
dj_spazz Private ![]()
Posts: 16 |
Sorry, it's gotta be Roger McAllen, I mean he's the only Canadian! That's about it, he's not that good and he's a demo-specialist, so no on uses him that much. ------------------ | ||
|
Maverick Private ![]()
Posts: 21 |
Ding Chavez and Eddie Price are deffinatly the best team. they were always together in the book. even though you can't use him in the game, don't forget John Clark. he's a kick-ass guy in the book. ------------------ | ||
|
Maverick Private ![]()
Posts: 21 |
Ding Chavez and Eddie Price are definetly the best team. they were always together in the book. even though you can't use him in the game, don't forget John Clark. he's a kick-ass guy in the book. | ||
|
Maverick Private ![]()
Posts: 21 |
sorry about that. not only was the same message posted twice, but the first one has my signature that takes up way too much space. |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47