Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
  RS Mint Map

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   RS Mint Map
Mr.Beef
Private

Posts: 6
Registered: Jan 2001

posted 01-05-2001 03:28 PM


How do you set up the Rogue Spear mint map after downloading the .zip file?
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Beef    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
Warthog
Sergeant

Posts: 56
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-05-2001 04:17 PM


holy crap...I figure "I'll go do it and tell this guy what I did"....but I can't figure it out either!

I installed it in a folder called "Mint Classic" in the mods dir. When I select the mod in RS, it doesn't do anything anywhere else. I put it in the "Classics" folder in the mod section. Nothing. I copied the files into the RS dir. Nothing.

How??

Warthog

------------------
Got Milk?


Click Here to See the Profile for Warthog   Click Here to Email Warthog    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 79345269UIN: 79345269   Send an AIM Message to .......aol sucks..........    IP Logged
Mr.Beef
Private

Posts: 6
Registered: Jan 2001

posted 01-05-2001 06:08 PM


I guess Snicker updated the news post... now it says- "RSE has released the Mint map from Rainbow Six for Rogue Spear! You can obtain the file locally from our mirror here. To install the map, simply unzip the file into your Rogue Spear/data directory."

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Beef    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
Mr.Beef
Private

Posts: 6
Registered: Jan 2001

posted 01-05-2001 06:12 PM


If you unzip it into your Rogue Spear/data directory then it is a multiplayer map only.

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Beef    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
Warthog
Sergeant

Posts: 56
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-05-2001 09:44 PM


a multiplayer map only

Well gee...that's kind of important...

Warthog

------------------
Got Milk?


Click Here to See the Profile for Warthog   Click Here to Email Warthog    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 79345269UIN: 79345269   Send an AIM Message to .......aol sucks..........    IP Logged
Drunk
Captain

Posts: 201
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-06-2001 06:40 AM


Selleran has created the single player mod for it, because the original .zip didn't come with a single player mission it was only setup for multiplayer. get it here!.

------------------
Swat 3 Retreat News Junkie
drunk@3dretreat.com
Visit my RS Clan site!!


Click Here to See the Profile for Drunk   Click Here to Email Drunk    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 31271461UIN: 31271461       IP Logged
Warthog
Sergeant

Posts: 56
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-07-2001 11:48 AM


Thanks for link...man that server is swamped though

Warthog

------------------
Got Milk?


Click Here to See the Profile for Warthog   Click Here to Email Warthog    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 79345269UIN: 79345269   Send an AIM Message to .......aol sucks..........    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47