|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
![]() RS Key Mapping
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: RS Key Mapping | ||
|
Kane Newbie
Posts: 3 |
Can anyone tell me what the key mapping file is for RS. Not the MP Bound Key, but the action / planning etc etc keys. I have to reinstall RS and don't want to go through remapping my keys. ------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 603 |
ah dang...I don't have RS installed on this computer but I think it is like a .kmp file or something like that. You can open it in wordpad ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47