|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
![]() Help w/ rs & uo complete mod
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Help w/ rs & uo complete mod | ||
|
jhanna1701 Newbie
Posts: 1 |
Hi, I'm a newbie so please bear with me. Just picked up the new special edition with all the games. Great game! I've added the Nato3 mod and have tried to add the rs/uo complete mods, but they don't seem to open up all of the levels like they advertise. I really want to get to the 747 level. Can anyone help? Thanks, Jamie | ||
|
Drunk Captain ![]() ![]()
Posts: 224 |
First of all try downloading the files from here this sound be another RS/UO Complete, just follow the instructions in the readme and should work fine. /Drunky ------------------ | ||
|
ghost397 Private ![]()
Posts: 13 |
Ummmm... isn't the 747/airfield like the 3rd mission? Surely you can finish two levels on rookie. (the missions unlock as you attempt them/complete the previous mission).That level isn't really all that great imho. Was kind of a let down for my expectations. I mean, going terrorist hunt, you get into your sniper position, fire one shot, and then it's like a skeet shoot as they all come running out. Only fun the first few times. Personally, I like the Kosovo (ruined city) or Sargasso Fade (outer snow base assault) levels better (for playing sniper in terrorist hunt anyway). ------------------ | ||
|
Warthog Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 58 |
It's the 5th mission. You should put the files in your Rogue Spear/data/save directory. I thought it was a letdown also. Way back, we were all excited about the idea of an airplane mission. Now, if they stuck that 747 in the R6 Airport level, that would be cool. The area around the 747 isn't that big. My favs are Chalet Winter and Siberian Base 1 (what u mentioned). Urban Ops has all good maps. I just discovered that the only RS map that you can have 50 terrorists in is the last one. That kinda sucks because I hate that map. Warthog ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47