|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
![]() Proximity Mines
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Proximity Mines | ||
|
IceFire Newbie
Posts: 2 |
Ive been told that Urban Ops was shipped with one weapon not actually activated in the game - Proximity Mines. Ive also heard that these mines can be "activated". | ||
|
Warthog Private ![]()
Posts: 39 |
I've used them before. I don't know how it's done and don't think I have the files anymore. There was a mod you could download. I'm sure someone could direct you. Warthog ------------------ | ||
|
Warthog Private ![]()
Posts: 39 |
Well gee....someone? anyone? Warthog ------------------ | ||
|
IceFire Newbie
Posts: 2 |
*looks around hopefully* ------------------ | ||
|
SamTheMan Captain ![]() ![]()
Posts: 105 |
yeah, the mod is BSW version 3... THE BEST MOD AROUND... ads more than just proxys. ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47