Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
  Multiplayer max players

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Multiplayer max players
netwire
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: Feb 2001

posted 02-03-2001 12:40 AM


Hi, I have a problem, if I have 3 people online and I do AI fill out team, 2 people will get 2 extra AI's and the 3rd will only receive 1 extra. Is there a way I can fix this?
Please also email me thanks

Click Here to See the Profile for netwire   Click Here to Email netwire    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
ghost397
Private

Posts: 15
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 02-03-2001 02:05 PM


Well, there is a max number of team members of 8. And there's no way to go over that. I you want to make it "fair" (because someone minds not having as many team memebers as everyone else) then your best bet it to set it to partner. Then everyone gets a partner, and you just don't have 2 people.

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for ghost397    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47