ghost397 Private

Posts: 16 Registered: Dec 2000
|
posted 02-04-2001 11:21 AM |
|
I'm not entirely sure I understood your post. If you still have RS, you can get just UO as an expansion pack for around $30 or so. If you got rid of RS you'd be better off buying the Collector's Edition since it has all three games and both expansion packs and a couple other things for about $60-$80 depending on which version you get.As for being worth it, I think UO is. The levels were pretty good even if there were only five, and the new weapons made up for the fewer levels (I LOVE that silenced sniper rifle even if it does suck on power, and the HK machine gun is great too). As far as multiplayer goesm most of the maps/missions are good for multiplayer. And the new multiplayer only maps that it adds are pretty good too. JMHO ------------------
|