Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
  3d Studio Max Plugins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   3d Studio Max Plugins
SergeantSnowman
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: Feb 2001

posted 02-04-2001 09:39 PM


Hi everyone. I just downloaded the RS plugins for 3d Studio Max. How do I install them?
Thanks

Click Here to See the Profile for SergeantSnowman    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
SamTheMan
Captain

Posts: 108
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 02-04-2001 10:00 PM


http://forums.redstorm.com/

------------------
/Sam from Everything Rainbow Six Series


Click Here to See the Profile for SamTheMan   Click Here to Email SamTheMan    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 40054972UIN: 40054972       IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 543
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 02-04-2001 11:31 PM


The plugins install like any other 3dsmax plugin I believe. Try your 3dsmax plugins folder. I would also check out some of the video tutorials and other help stuff out there.

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com
.plan file


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47