Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
  Screenshots

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Screenshots
JClark
Private

Posts: 8
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 02-15-2001 01:28 PM


Cool or funny screenshots?? send them to
roguescreenshots@hotmail.com
I will post them at www.geocities.com/pseandie/roguescreenshots.html

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for JClark   Click Here to Email JClark    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 100137674UIN: 100137674       IP Logged
sniper
Moderator

Posts: 190
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 02-17-2001 06:13 PM


HAHAHHA.. that is some hella funny sounds on your webpage... It scared the crap out me because I was not expecting it, but I lov Full Metal Jacked... that is some funny stuff!!! I might go and buy it on DVD now..

------------------
-=Sniper=-
News Editor/HTML Programmer
http://roguespear.3dretreat.com - RS Retreat
http://www.3dretreat.com - 3d Retreat


Click Here to See the Profile for sniper   Click Here to Email sniper    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24721190UIN: 24721190   Send an AIM Message to BimmerLovR    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47