Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
  Does anyone know where to get this???

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Does anyone know where to get this???
Tactics
Private

Posts: 13
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 02-18-2001 07:32 PM


Hey all, Quick question. I just reinstalled R6 again and might start playing. I need to know where to get the add-on or mod, whaterver you want to call it that lets you pick different starting points in the maps. for example Hacienda up/down, mint which has entrances blocked off, congo starts that allow blue to start near tent instead of way back in jungle, biolab small, etc.. Any help?

I also seen a patch 1.08 for R6 (anti-cheating) I seen 1.07 but haven't heard about 1.08 and if it is out i'm sure it would of been discussed here or at pies first. Anyone know about the patch 1.08? Thx


Click Here to See the Profile for Tactics   Click Here to Email Tactics    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 39856852UIN: 39856852       IP Logged
Tactics
Private

Posts: 13
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 02-18-2001 07:47 PM


BTW I did go to alot of the r6 sites including rainbowsix.net and if you know where to find it let me know what it's called. thx again

-Tac

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Tactics   Click Here to Email Tactics    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 39856852UIN: 39856852       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47