Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
  Vertigo's 2.08 patch? Safe? Needed?

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Vertigo's 2.08 patch? Safe? Needed?
scom_nighthawk
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: Feb 2001

posted 02-21-2001 04:42 PM


Hello all,
i'm here to ask a question about the recent 2.08 release of rs from 3dvertigo. I've always been suspicious of this guy for having had a poor history with the original R6 patch, and also the obvious fact that he writes these cheats. I'm also getting very frustrated that i can't find many ladder games that will play with the official version 2.05. I would like some others' opinions on this issue seeing as vertigo has made everyone suspicious of one another etc.

Thanks.


Click Here to See the Profile for scom_nighthawk    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 628
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 02-22-2001 12:02 AM


I would stay away from anti-cheat patches right now....I would also recommend playing RS with players you can trust.

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com
.plan file


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47