Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
  Death Animations

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Death Animations
CaptainMiller2
Private

Posts: 12
Registered: Feb 2001

posted 02-22-2001 11:06 AM


Do any of you ingenious hackers know how to disable some of the long, drawn out death animations. In real life, people being shot with high powered assault rifles, drop instantly. I find it annoying when you shoot 4 shells from your SPAS-12 into a terrorist's face from point blank range and he wobbles, circles, falls to his knees, and 4 seconds later falls to the ground. Does anyone know how to disable the long ridiculous death animations? If anyone can help, I sure would appreciate it.
Click Here to See the Profile for CaptainMiller2   Click Here to Email CaptainMiller2    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote     Send an AIM Message to NA   Send a message to NAUIN: IP Logged
SamTheMan
Captain

Posts: 116
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 02-22-2001 09:52 PM


you cant simply disable it...

------------------
/Sam
Everything Rainbow Six Series
MP3 Retreat
EWSC


Click Here to See the Profile for SamTheMan   Click Here to Email SamTheMan    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 40054972UIN: 40054972       IP Logged
CaptainMiller2
Private

Posts: 12
Registered: Feb 2001

posted 02-27-2001 01:32 AM


There are several death sequences, and I think they are all in the data\motion folder. I'm just talking about deleting some of the large ones and leaving some of the shorter ones. It just that I can't locate the death files.

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for CaptainMiller2   Click Here to Email CaptainMiller2    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote     Send an AIM Message to NA   Send a message to NAUIN: IP Logged
3DRogue
Newbie

Posts: 3
Registered: Feb 2001

posted 02-27-2001 03:13 PM


Hmm....I have never heard being able to do what you have described.

------------------
Webmaster of DeetWeb Mods
http://roguespear.3dretreat.com/deetwebmods
Part of RS-Retreat


Click Here to See the Profile for 3DRogue   Click Here to Email 3DRogue    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 100952829UIN: 100952829       IP Logged
Warthog
Private

Posts: 44
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 02-27-2001 03:17 PM


First of all, you have to somehow figure out what is what in the data/motion folder.

I wouldn't simply delete the long ones because that could/will cause conflicts. I would copy the (known) short animations and then rename them to what the long animations were. Understand?

The first step is kinda big, though.

Warthog

------------------
Got Milk?


Click Here to See the Profile for Warthog   Click Here to Email Warthog    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 79345269UIN: 79345269   Send an AIM Message to .......aol sucks..........    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47