Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
  CO Training CD

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   CO Training CD
Lord Odin
Newbie

Posts: 2
Registered: Feb 2001

posted 02-26-2001 08:16 PM


Since I can't get a straight answer anywhere else, is there anyway to get the Training CD video/sound to not stutter? I have no problem with any other part of the R6 line, except for that CD. Are we to just put up with it or is there a fix to it?

------------------
"If you're not living life on the edge, then you're taking up too much space."


Click Here to See the Profile for Lord Odin    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 54861658UIN: 54861658       IP Logged
Warthog
Sergeant

Posts: 50
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 02-27-2001 03:23 PM


Sorry, man, can't help you.

Just responding so you know we all actually read the posts

Warthog

------------------
Got Milk?


Click Here to See the Profile for Warthog   Click Here to Email Warthog    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 79345269UIN: 79345269   Send an AIM Message to .......aol sucks..........    IP Logged
Lord Odin
Newbie

Posts: 2
Registered: Feb 2001

posted 02-27-2001 11:01 PM


No problem. I went looking through the rest of the threads here and found what I was looking for. I found a link to a Bink and Smacker player that will play the files that I wanted. I think I remember hearing about this once before, but completely forgot about it.

Thanx anyway though guys.

------------------
"If you're not living life on the edge, then you're taking up too much space."


Click Here to See the Profile for Lord Odin    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 54861658UIN: 54861658       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47