Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
  UO Editor

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   UO Editor
Warthog
Sergeant

Posts: 51
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 02-27-2001 03:34 PM


I can't get the UO Editor to recognize my mods.

I reinstalled RS (while UO was still installed) and then reinstalled UO (with fresh install of RS). I haven't tried to make any mods in months, so I don't know if what I did was a direct correaltion to my problem.

The freakin' UO mod is not even listed. All it says is "Rogue Spear". NOTHING else. I have BSW, my own mod and some map mods.

Warthog

------------------
Got Milk?


Click Here to See the Profile for Warthog   Click Here to Email Warthog    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 79345269UIN: 79345269   Send an AIM Message to .......aol sucks..........    IP Logged
Warthog
Sergeant

Posts: 51
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 02-28-2001 03:56 PM


I think I fixed it.

I can access it by going directly to the file in Windows Explorer.

Something is screwy with the shortcut. The path is 100% correct....oh well

Warthog

------------------
Got Milk?


Click Here to See the Profile for Warthog   Click Here to Email Warthog    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 79345269UIN: 79345269   Send an AIM Message to .......aol sucks..........    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47