|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
![]() Armpatches Not showing to Host
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Armpatches Not showing to Host | ||
|
MaXx_2T Newbie
Posts: 3 |
When i host i dont see armpatches. Other players do. Help | ||
|
Drunk Major ![]() ![]()
Posts: 308 |
Make sure you have Arm Patches Enabled in the options. ------------------ | ||
|
MaXx_2T Newbie
Posts: 3 |
Thanks man, yes, I have "Allow Armpatches" checked. I've turned it on then off then on, but still, I cant see em and my players can. Any more suggestions? ------------------ | ||
|
MaXx_2T Newbie
Posts: 3 |
Ok im ok now. Yes had to reinstall, 5 times until i figured it out. First armpatches should be in the RS not UO directory. Plus i had a defective custom armpatch. For anyone that cares. Thanks for the one reply. MaXx_2T http://www.MaXx2T.com ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47