Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
  Sniper won't engage

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Sniper won't engage
Sapper_G
Newbie

Posts: 3
Registered: Mar 2001

posted 03-11-2001 05:27 PM


Hello all,
First, I would like to thank everyone for the replies to my first post regarding joysticks.

My second question: Is there a trick to getting snipers to engage? On Arctic Flare, I have my sniper on the bow of the ship, and the target icon on the bridge. When I give the go code, he goes into sniper mode, says sights are hot, but then will not take the shot. I can take over and click 'fire' and hit the target every time. The idea was for him to nail the bridge while I assault. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Glenn


Click Here to See the Profile for Sapper_G   Click Here to Email Sapper_G    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
Sapper_G
Newbie

Posts: 3
Registered: Mar 2001

posted 03-11-2001 09:51 PM


Disregard. I just found the toggle sniper button.

p.s. I was dissappointed with the exit wounds from the .50 :-)

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Sapper_G   Click Here to Email Sapper_G    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
Warthog
Sergeant

Posts: 69
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 03-12-2001 11:08 AM


lol, really

His mid-section shouldn't exist anymore if you shot him there

Warthog

------------------
Got Milk?


Click Here to See the Profile for Warthog   Click Here to Email Warthog    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 79345269UIN: 79345269   Send an AIM Message to .......aol sucks..........    IP Logged
dj_spazz
Private

Posts: 15
Registered: Jan 2001

posted 05-16-2001 03:53 PM


Later on, if it still won't work, make sure he's got a shot. Eventhough you already got it working, cause back in the day i used to set up snipers without a good shot

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for dj_spazz   Click Here to Email dj_spazz    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 5557494UIN: 5557494       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47