Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
  Some Bugs

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Some Bugs
ourheadz
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: Mar 2001

posted 03-11-2001 08:00 PM


I went in muti. game, people said using pistols only, and I pressed Ctrl-Esc to go back to Windows and got back to the game after a few seconds. Something interesting happened. Their primary weapons were blocked, but mine still there. Which means that I could use ak47, etc. ,but they could only use secondary weapons. That's funny, isn't it?
Click Here to See the Profile for ourheadz   Click Here to Email ourheadz    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote     Send an AIM Message to Nil   Send a message to NilUIN: IP Logged
Warthog
Sergeant

Posts: 59
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 03-12-2001 11:10 AM


Are you sure they were not using the "honor system" (not using Kit Restricts)? I've played this way before, like when we just want to try p-only for a mission or two.

Warthog

------------------
Got Milk?


Click Here to See the Profile for Warthog   Click Here to Email Warthog    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 79345269UIN: 79345269   Send an AIM Message to .......aol sucks..........    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47