Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
  How to do special operations

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   How to do special operations
gvix
Newbie

Posts: 2
Registered: Mar 2001

posted 03-20-2001 11:57 PM


Hi there

Whenever my operative in rogue spear has to do a special operation, it is unable to do it. I bring him near the object and press the spacebar. It pretends to do something but nothing happens ?
I have also tried to press 'U' and then clicked on the special operation that I want but to no avail.
Does anyone know what I am doing wrong ??

Thanks


Click Here to See the Profile for gvix    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
Wolf
Sergeant

Posts: 70
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 03-21-2001 05:36 PM


You do know you have to HOLD the spacebar til the action's done, correct?

------------------
"Dont blame me, I just work here."
wolf@3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for Wolf   Click Here to Email Wolf    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 100250487UIN: 100250487   Send an AIM Message to LLF PyroMania   Send a message to rabid_wolf_24UIN: 100250487 IP Logged
gvix
Newbie

Posts: 2
Registered: Mar 2001

posted 03-21-2001 09:20 PM


Yep thanks ! That was what I was missing.

*gvix puts an L on his forehead and *DUH* on his lips and retreats back to the RS heaven in the recruit mode *

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for gvix    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
Warthog
Sergeant

Posts: 68
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 03-22-2001 02:40 AM


Hey, none of us were born knowing this stuff

Warthog

------------------
Got Milk?


Click Here to See the Profile for Warthog   Click Here to Email Warthog    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 79345269UIN: 79345269   Send an AIM Message to .......aol sucks..........    IP Logged
Drunk
Major

Posts: 323
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 03-23-2001 11:02 AM


I was.......*cough*

------------------
Swat 3 Retreat News Junkie
drunk@3dretreat.com
Visit my RS Clan site!!


Click Here to See the Profile for Drunk   Click Here to Email Drunk    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 31271461UIN: 31271461       IP Logged
Warthog
Sergeant

Posts: 68
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 03-23-2001 02:49 PM


But I bet I can still whoop you in RS

Warthog

------------------
Got Milk?


Click Here to See the Profile for Warthog   Click Here to Email Warthog    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 79345269UIN: 79345269   Send an AIM Message to .......aol sucks..........    IP Logged
Drunk
Major

Posts: 323
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 03-28-2001 05:56 AM


LoL un-huh, i havenn't played RS for about 3 months so yeah prolly, come have a game off swat 3 and i'll whip ya butt.

------------------
Swat 3 Retreat News Junkie
drunk@3dretreat.com
Visit my RS Clan site!!


Click Here to See the Profile for Drunk   Click Here to Email Drunk    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 31271461UIN: 31271461       IP Logged
Warthog
Sergeant

Posts: 68
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 03-30-2001 02:59 PM


Traitor!!

I played the demo when it came out way back. The only thing good about SWAT 3 is the ability to shoot through walls

See, you went to SWAT 3 because you were getting buttocks whooped in RS and changed to SWAT to play against a much smaller, inferior group.

ummmm Yeah. That's it.

Warthog


Click Here to See the Profile for Warthog   Click Here to Email Warthog    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 79345269UIN: 79345269   Send an AIM Message to .......aol sucks..........    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47