|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
![]() Unwelcomed Guest !!
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Unwelcomed Guest !! | ||
|
CraigerL Newbie
Posts: 1 |
While playing on the Zone in a "private" room, someone was able to get in and slaughter us. How does someone get around the password? Also, While the intruder was in, he was doing something with the control boxes on the walls. What are those things anyway? | ||
|
Wolf Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 62 |
I'm not an expert on that stuff... But I think it might be a program called GameSpy. You know you can boot unwanted gamers out of your game, right? And if they keep coming back you can lock your server. ------------------ | ||
|
Warthog Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 66 |
Yeah, I think it is Gamespy. It lets the user search for games (doesn't recognize Zone settings, ie password). Warthog ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47