Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
  Please Help Me!!!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Please Help Me!!!
s0u|f|y
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: Apr 2001

posted 04-08-2001 01:29 PM


I'm playing RS on my LAN at home. Two WIN 98 boxes. I'm trying to play
against the other computer. We can play most of the adversarial games with no problem. Some of the game modes hang at "here we go". When I go to a Coop game we get to "away we go" ,we get "connection to server was lost" ,and then the computer who was hosting the game - - exits Rogue Spear. If we try it with the other computer as the host for the game, it does the same thing. They have both been updated with the 205 update. I did do a Cooperative game once right afer I installed the updates to make sure it worked. I used one of the computers to blow away both teams, and exited. And it won't work again. I play other games on my LAN and they work fine. RS and UO both work fine in single player.
One WIN98 box has a 450 Celeron 128MBRAM w/ 16MB NVIDIA VANTA AGP
@nd WIN98 box has a 533 Celeron 64 MBRAM w/ 4MB PCI video
Can you help me? I've posted to message boards and newsgroups for a month now, and everyone is stumped. And I also set the arm patches off and to the same thing. I read a glitch about that. Do the clan names have to be the same to play cooperative?

Click Here to See the Profile for s0u|f|y   Click Here to Email s0u|f|y    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 99684678UIN: 99684678       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47