Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
  Question about RS.....

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Question about RS.....
Maninthemirror
Newbie

Posts: 2
Registered: Apr 2001

posted 04-10-2001 01:31 AM


I havent played RS in about 5 months and I im starting to get back into it. Ive been playing another action game...*cough*half-life*cough*

Anyways...I want to know if RS is still as popular as it was a year and a half ago? I dont have UO..will I still be able to play online?

One more question....Any good single-player mods out for RS that you reccomend? remember, I dont have UO. Where can I download them from? Thank you for your time!

rorrimehtninam


Click Here to See the Profile for Maninthemirror   Click Here to Email Maninthemirror    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
Drunk
Moderator

Posts: 330
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 04-11-2001 03:56 PM



Anyways...I want to know if RS is still as popular as it was a year and a half ago? I dont have UO..will I still be able to play online?

I think the community is still as good as it has ever been alright there is a prob with cheaters but you get that in any game, check out the zone, mplayer or gamespy to look for games.

One more question....Any good single-player mods out for RS that you reccomend? remember, I dont have UO. Where can I download them from? Thank you for your time!

Check out Pie's Tactics Archive for the latest Mods, i would recommend Nihon, you can get Version 1 here and version 2 here
------------------
Swat 3 Retreat News Junkie
drunk@3dretreat.com
Visit my RS Clan site!!


Click Here to See the Profile for Drunk   Click Here to Email Drunk    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 31271461UIN: 31271461       IP Logged
Maninthemirror
Newbie

Posts: 2
Registered: Apr 2001

posted 04-11-2001 05:14 PM


Thank you sooo much!! Awesome site!!!

Manny

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Maninthemirror   Click Here to Email Maninthemirror    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
Warthog
Sergeant

Posts: 69
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 04-12-2001 02:55 PM


Just check out the Zone. On weekends, you can still find 2-3,000 players playing MP . Heck, not that long ago, Rainbow SIX was higher than RS!

Warthog

------------------
Got Milk?


Click Here to See the Profile for Warthog   Click Here to Email Warthog    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 79345269UIN: 79345269   Send an AIM Message to .......aol sucks..........    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47