Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
  why can't i host on rogue spear....boo hoo

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   why can't i host on rogue spear....boo hoo
two-can
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: Apr 2001

posted 04-13-2001 04:34 PM


I've tried everything....ok, here's the score!

2 machines peer to peer.
no internet conection sharing
no firewall, proxy, anything
i can join in a multiplayer, but can't host one..

it's driving me potty!!!

can anyone help......pleaaassssseeeeeee!!!


Click Here to See the Profile for two-can   Click Here to Email two-can    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 26440774UIN: 26440774       IP Logged
A Bro
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: May 2001

posted 05-09-2001 05:11 PM


I have the same problem, where neither of the two computers can host, but the network is recognized. What is going on??

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for A Bro    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
Wolf
Captain

Posts: 106
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 05-11-2001 07:12 PM


I don't have a solution for you. I just thought I'd comment on "it's driving me potty." Heh, funny.

------------------
"Dont blame me, I just work here."
wolf@3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for Wolf   Click Here to Email Wolf    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 100250487UIN: 100250487   Send an AIM Message to LLF PyroMania   Send a message to rabid_wolf_24UIN: 100250487 IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47