Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
  UK or US

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   UK or US
PoOh_rdam
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: Apr 2001

posted 04-23-2001 05:04 PM


I was always under the impression that I had the UK version of RS but when i patch it I get a message saying that the patch cant find a specific file and will not patch it....is this normal? the game seems to run ok....or should I use the US patch and hat is the difference in the versions except the amount of MB
Click Here to See the Profile for PoOh_rdam   Click Here to Email PoOh_rdam    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47