|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
![]() What is EAX ?
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: What is EAX ? | ||
|
raven912 Newbie
Posts: 4 |
RS freezes in option page. ! went to Red Storm support. Something about running EAXUnified.exe. What is this file? Last freeze,rommel said; Reactivating! Selecting sound device YAMAHA DS-XG Direct Sound Device driver is YDSXG.vxd EAX Support not available Voice manager not available What does this mean? | ||
|
raven912 Newbie
Posts: 4 |
Adding to above post. Just talked to RS phone support about RS freezeing on option page and what is the EAX.Unified .exe file. He did not know what a EAX file was!!. He's answer to RS freeze was a) Detonator 3 Drivers for my TNT2 Ultra vid card. b) get DX 8.00a. Thats all . A REAL help. Better I go to this Forum . Has anyone had any problems with these two items ?? Thank to all ------------------ | ||
|
Iceberg72 Newbie
Posts: 4 |
I did once. Can't remember why. EAX is the Creative Labs Environmental Audio eXtensions. It's what allows special sounds like echoes and such in the game. RS/UO had a fit once when it didn't get installed. I have no idea where I got it, it might have come with my system. If you want to email me I'll send it to you. (711k) NOSPAMberg30@home.com (get rid of the nospam bit) | ||
|
ALMOST DEAD Private ![]()
Posts: 12 |
I just found EAXUnified.exe at address below. http://borsodi.iit.bme.hu/Misc/drivers/sound/eax_unified/ ------------------ _ALMOST_DEAD_ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47