Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
  VMN(01) error when loading game!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   VMN(01) error when loading game!
ROBM
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: May 2001

posted 05-01-2001 09:55 AM


I get this error msg VMN(01) + 0000DC99 Error 0E:0028:C000EC99 when trying
to run ROGUE SPEAR!
I never got it before I installed Red Storm's Rogue Spear game. When the
game is loading up I get the blue screen of death and this msg. When I press
a key, I return to my desktop but the resolution is changed. I have a PIII
733 Mhz, 128 RAM, and NVIDIA RIVA TNT 64 video card. I installed the latest
Detonator 3 driver from NVIDIA but did not make a difference! I have DirectX 8 installed also! Please let me
know if you have a fix!

Regards!


Click Here to See the Profile for ROBM    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47