Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Rainbow6/Rogue Spear
  2.05 Patch problems

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   2.05 Patch problems
seal slayer
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: May 2001

posted 05-20-2001 10:12 AM


I used to play Rogue Spear Last yet and whenever I patched it after a re-install I had problems.
It would say it has been updated to 2.05 but when I would goto MSN zone to play it would say I was using an out of date version so I would hop over to Mplayer as when I entered there it always downloaded a little more that the patch seemed to miss out.
Anyhow I re-installed Rogue spear today and Noticed that It worked fine with the patch Ive always used, but Im now getting a prompt for the CD to be inserted as soon as I click on the EXE.
This never used to happen I would only get asked for the CD once I had got past the Planning stage of the game, also I could join a Multiplayer game without the CD being Inserted now I have to Insert it.
The game starts slower now because of the Small start up screen appearing.
Mplayer has now gone so there seems nowhere I can get that little extra download to cure the CD Prompt.
Does anybody know how to cure this problem??
Im using An Original Rogue CD not a copy and the 2.05 UK 6.2 meg patch , extracted to Rogue EXE

------------------
Consistantly Inconsistant


Click Here to See the Profile for seal slayer   Click Here to Email seal slayer    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 38878531UIN: 38878531       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47