|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Mods
![]() Most Popular RS Mods
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Most Popular RS Mods | |||
|
Green Private ![]()
Posts: 24 |
What, right now, are the most popular RS mods folks are playing on MP? ------------------ | |||
|
sniper 3d Retreat
Posts: 156 |
quote: The Current popular Weapon Mods out there right now is... *Nato 3 - You can get it in our mod section @ http://roguespear.3dretreat.com/mods/ And *BSW v3.0 - You can also get BSW @ http://roguespear.3dretreat.com/mods/ And I would say a few other mods that are geting mroe and more attention is *Psycho Paintball Mod - http://smtmods.rainbowsixcenter.com/ *Lloyd's Weapon Mod v6.0 - http://lloydsmods.rainbowsix.net/ *World War 2 Mod - http://koti.mbnet.fi/maken/ww2.htm And just recently released, "Total Khaos" by the EsPionage Klan. This mod looks like it has a bright future ahead! It has some cool looking skins, weapons, and maps. For more info about this mod go to http://tkmod.cjb.net/ ------------------ | |||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 510 |
BSW 3.0 is my favorite weapons mod. I play that occassionaly as well as several maps with new spawn points. ------------------ | |||
|
CIWS Newbie
Posts: 1 |
Most of the Mods we have been using lately have been BSW and WWII in UO. Between the both of them we have about all the weapons we need :-) ------------------ | |||
|
Absolut_OSU 3d Retreat
Posts: 21 |
I don't use mods much. Do BSW and NATO 3 have realistic weapons in terms of how they act? How about the other mods? ------------------ | |||
|
Renier Wolfcastle Newbie
Posts: 1 |
Nato3 is probably one of the most realistic weapons out. BSW is pretty much the opposite. However, it is quite popular on the zone. ------------------ | |||
|
Berzerk_Psyc0 Private ![]()
Posts: 11 |
Thanks for posting on my mod, Psycho Paintball. If you get it don't forget the upgrade to 1.5! http://smtmods.rainbowsixcenter.com ------------------ | |||
|
sniper 3d Retreat
Posts: 156 |
hehe.. np.. Since I'm the Mod guy for RS-R I tend to know about most mods in the community... If you pass the workd to everybody making/building mods tell them to send me an email with INFO ONLY about there mod to sniper@3dretreat.com and I'll try and get it posted to let the community and public know about it! ------------------ | |||
|
Green Private ![]()
Posts: 24 |
Thanks for the links and info. I played NATO 1 and 2 (1.1?) back w/ R6. Since playing for a year, got a new puter and recently reloaded everything (R6, EW, RS, UO, COE). Thanks for the advice, I've added NATO 3. Glad to see ARMM is still turning out good work. ------------------ | |||
|
fair! [racer x] Newbie
Posts: 3 |
Weapons mods: Nato3 is old hat, BSW3 is where its at! And nobody uses Loyd's... too many seperate mods, and most of the guns suck (no zoom or capacity).There are a few "uber-guns" in BSW3 that should be removed with a kit restriciton for realistic play : M62, M60 [game laggg + too accurate], HK-OICW w/ 20mm explosive rounds [secondary], grenade launcher [secondary]. But other than those silly guns there are dozens of kick ass, new, and realistic guns to choose from, with better sounds and reticles. Those (remaining) with huge magazines are either subs or have slower reticles or some sort of limitation. The Groza Thunderstorm is my favorite (esp. for medium to heavy armor) when a scope is needed (its 20 round mag is the limitation), and I use the silenced Bison sub on light to medium armor and/or with reticle knock (gay!) servers. I was hoping that maybe we could use BSW3 at the next TANGO event... that is if UO is even offered as a tourney!!! ------------------ | |||
|
Shroomhd 3d Retreat
Posts: 106 |
There will be an UO tourney.. as to how many teams I don't know hehe... but I really really hope we don't use BSW3 in the tourney because it isn't fair to the people who don't know the good and bad weapons in this MOD or like me just plain don't like MODS. Hope to see you at the next TANGO. ------------------ | |||
|
grendelmcp Newbie
Posts: 2 |
I've tried both NATO3 and BSW, and to be honest, they are great mods, but my personal favorite is the 2MAD mod. In fact, it's the mod I use almost exclusively because it has the my weapon of choice... the 2MAD incarnation of the Sig 551SD. Silenced suffciently to not make terrorists jumpy and kill hostages... Superior optics for sniping at SUBSTANTIAL range... offers all four trigger groups and is perfectly capable of handling any close quaters firefight... this weapon is the perfect balance between stealthy sniping and brute force. Go pick up the 2MAD mod and see for yourself. http://home.houston.rr.com/twomad/ You'll not regret it, honest. grendel "kill the head, and the body will die..." ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47